We're halfway through 2010. I went back to my original goals that I posted on January 1st to take stock of what I accomplished. Wrote and submitted Red Hot Fairy Tale by Feb. 1st. Did not finish space opera by March 1st. Don't even have a finished rough draft. Boo on me. Finish up edits on mafia romantic suspense by March 1st. A resounding NO. Though I did do a little bit of work on this, I shelved it to work on other stuff. Submit ya fantasy to publishers by mid-Feb. I have submitted ya fantasy, but in May not mid-Feb. :-) Launch HorseSchoolsOnline.com by March. Site was successfully launched and all information from 3rd edition of book has been entered. So, 3 out of 5 isn't bad. Though the timing was way off on number 4. Now onto evaluating my long term goals for 2010. I had decided that my goal for 2010 was to have four manuscripts out on submission to publishers. I currently have two out on submission so I figure I am on track with my long term goals. ...
Comments
Post a Comment