Brenda Novak Note on Auction

**Thought my writerly friends would be interested.**

I'm trying not to bug you...but I'm just so darn excited! The auction starts in THREE days. And there's a lot I need to tell you!

1. There will be prizes! Each day I will draw a name of at least one shopper who has placed a bid that day and give him/her something fun.

2. The person who places the most bids during the first week will win an Apple iPad, an autographed Advanced Reading Copy of my new book, WHITE HEAT (which won't be out until July 27th), and a VIP invite to my cyber launch party.

3. To celebrate the auction, I'm currently giving away a trip for two to Curacoa on my web site. The prize includes air transportation from any major airport inside the US and a four-night stay at the brand new Hyatt Regency Curacao Golf Resort, Spa and Marina in the luxurious Santa Barbara Plantation between natural harbor Spanish Water and the romantic Caribbean. Enjoy beautiful white-sand beaches and spectacular sunsets, gourmet dining and a full service spa. Drawing will be held July 1st and winner will be notified by email. Enter at www.brendanovak.com

4. I'm currently the featured author at a new and wonderful site called Books On The House. I tell you this because I'm giving away two $25 gift certificates to the auction. It's just a simple drawing, no need to comment on a blog or anything. Visit www.booksonthehouse.com. Misa Ramirez, one of our fabulous category captains here at the auction, is giving away a $25 gift certificate via a sister site for kids www.booksonthehouse.com/kids

5. Please make sure you’re registered with the auction only once and that your shipping information is up to date. We don’t want to send your goodies to a previous address (which happened to someone last year).

6. To make sure everyone gets their items in a more timely fashion we’re limiting payment options to Paypal and credit card. But I consider you all my friends, so I’ll do my best to accommodate you if you must pay by check. Just let me know before the auction closes so I can make a note of it.

7. On the raffle tickets, billing will work a bit differently from last year. We will be invoicing for raffle tickets once a week and processing payment for them every Friday.

8. The One Day Auction category has been stocked, but please keep an eye on this category as we will be adding more items all the time. There was some confusion about this category last year because it's different from all the others. This is the only category where items go up for auction and close ON THE SAME DAY. You can’t bid on something in this category until it opens and you should be ready when it closes to make sure you take it home. You will be billed for these items at the end of the auction along with the regular items.

9. If you referred a friend who registered for the auction, and they put your name in the blank so that we have a way of tracking it, we owe you a $10 gift certificate. I’ve made a list of these go-getters. After the auction is over, if you think you should have a g.c. coming, just check with Anna. She’ll refer to the list and deduct that amount from your invoice. This offer is still good, by the way. So encourage your friends to join the fun.

10. And last…if you have any questions or problems, please do not hesitate to email us. My assistant Anna can be reached at tinkabela@aol.com. If she can’t help you (and I’m betting she can because she’s pretty darn good at problem solving) I’ll jump in.


http://brendanovak.auctionanything.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Strings Attached Giveaway Hop - April 17 - April 22

Books to Movies Giveaway Hop

Horse Charmer on Sale For Only $.99