Facebook Fan Pages

I'm about to do a little begging. In case you didn't know I have two Facebook Fan Pages (Business Pages, Author Pages, whatever you wish to call them). My Page under my pen name, Angie Derek, is doing great with just under 50 "likes" which allowed me to do the personalized URL. My Page under my real name, Angelia Almos, isn't going as strong with just over 10 "Likes". I need at least 25 to be able to personalize my URL. So, hear I am asking if you wouldn't mind "Liking" my Angelia Almos Author Page so I can get it up to the crucial 25. You can also "Like" my Angie Derek page if you want to. :-)

Angelia Almos

Promote Your Page Too

Angie Derek

Promote Your Page Too

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Strings Attached Giveaway Hop - April 17 - April 22

Books to Movies Giveaway Hop

Horse Charmer on Sale For Only $.99