Movie Monday Recap

I love this movie. Watch it every couple of years. Harrison and Kelly are great. Keep your eyes open and you'll spot a young Vigo Morgenstern.
If you haven't seen this movie, what is wrong with you? I actually didn't think it was great the first time I saw it. But then I watched it the second time and DVD and realized it is f-ing brilliant. Now it's one of my fave movies.
I didn't hear very good things when it was in the theaters so I cancelled my plans to see it. After watching it on DVD, I so wish I had seen it in the theater. I was engaged and couldn't wait to find out the end. Want to see it again to see if it holds my attention as keenly now that I know the puzzle.
I really wanted to like this movie. But it just didn't hold my attention through a lot of it. I did enjoy the ending. I think there might have been too much before we got to the robocop part. Which feels odd to say for me as I usually get mad when movies skip the important before stuff and jump right into the action.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Strings Attached Giveaway Hop - April 17 - April 22

Books to Movies Giveaway Hop

Horse Charmer on Sale For Only $.99