Script Fenzy Starting Soon

I got an email yesterday reminding me that Script Frenzy is gearing up for April. For those of you that haven't heard of it, Script Frenzy is a challenge similar to NaNoWriMo where you write a 100 page script during the month of April. You can check the website for more information.

Now on to why I'm talking about Script Frenzy. I got the email and a part of me went "I want to do it! Let's do it!". I've attempted Script Frenzy before and got about 40 pages in before I let life get in the way. It was fun while I was doing it. But another part of me said, "oh no, you're supposed to be in a new screenwriting course on April 14. Do you really want to try to work on two scripts at the same time? Not to mention HorseSchoolsOnline and my determination to have my young adult fantasy submitted by then."

I have a pattern and habit of stacking on too much stuff at once and then becoming overwhelmed. One of my goals for writing this year was to not allow myself to tackle too many projects at one time. So, I won't be doing Script Frenzy this year. I wish lots of luck to all of my friends who will be doing it and know that I'll be cheering you on.

Comments

  1. I wanted to give it a shot this year too, but I didn't buckle down and finish other things first. I'm in the same boat you are. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL What a bunch of wimps we are. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No Strings Attached Giveaway Hop - April 17 - April 22

Books to Movies Giveaway Hop

Horse Charmer on Sale For Only $.99