Read an E-Book Week

It is Read an E-Book Week. What are you planning on reading? I have a book on horse and human personalities that I'm currently reading on my Kindle.

To join in the festivities, I'm going to be offering my books 50% off to Free through Smashwords. Just follow this link and pick what books you want.

Have an iPad, a Kindle, or Nook? Smashwords offers all books in the formats of the popular ereaders. You don't have to buy your ebooks only from their stores. Check your help to see how to download directly on your ereader. With Amazon each Kindle device has a special email address that you can email any files to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Strings Attached Giveaway Hop - April 17 - April 22

Books to Movies Giveaway Hop

Horse Charmer on Sale For Only $.99