- Wrote and submitted Red Hot Fairy Tale by Feb. 1st.
- Did not finish space opera by March 1st. Don't even have a finished rough draft. Boo on me.
- Finish up edits on mafia romantic suspense by March 1st. A resounding NO. Though I did do a little bit of work on this, I shelved it to work on other stuff.
- Submit ya fantasy to publishers by mid-Feb. I have submitted ya fantasy, but in May not mid-Feb. :-)
- Launch HorseSchoolsOnline.com by March. Site was successfully launched and all information from 3rd edition of book has been entered.
Short term goals was to write 1,000 words a day (five days a week). Not doing as well with this. Still following my usual schedule of cramming in a lot of work in a short period of time and then doing hardly any writing for a stretch of time. I would really like to get into a more consistent schedule on this and have no one to blame but myself. I know I'm capable of doing the 1,000 words a day because I can be a pretty fast writer, but I don't sit down and do it. That's where I need to become more disciplined.
How are you on your writing/creating goals? Are you still working toward them or have you given up?